bombs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How the hell do you confuse hand grenades with fireworks? And we're expected to trust the media to accuracy?

Maybe it was those litte pineapple grenade look-alike smoke bombs? I guess that could confuse the media.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lmmfao / rotf!!!!!

Grenade sitting in street 50 yrs ago... wait ten seconds, if it dont blow up, go get it, and inspect said grenade.

Grenade sitting in street now..... OMFG call the bomb squad, get the dogs, close off a 3 mile radius, call the ATF, call the FBI, and for Gods sake, someone call the President!

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How the hell do you confuse hand grenades with fireworks? And we're expected to trust the media to accuracy?

Maybe it was those litte pineapple grenade look-alike smoke bombs? I guess that could confuse the media.

This is my guess:

Last edited by a moderator:

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first thought was, "are we overreacting about a hollow pineapple frag lookalike paper weight?" Christ, people need to get a grip on themselves.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like over reaction from the outside looking in. Spend a little time on the inside looking at the threat reporting, and as the bomb tech with a wife and three kids who has to approach the device to inspect/disarm it and you'll sing a different tune.

(agree with the media screwing up the reporting though....)

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This shouldn't be surprising - it's the same media that can't differentiate between a modern sporting rifle and an assault weapon!!

JMO.

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom