Booger hook off the bang switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friends of mine were moving their gunsafe to their new home today and a 40yr old male inlaw moving boxes picked up a custom built CQB setup AK that was stored chamber empty, full mag, safety on inside the safe. He picked up the gun without asking permission, cycled the bolt and ND fired the AK into the brand new bedroom wall. Round did not exit brick exterior. No injuries unless my friend's wife scalps the moron for shooting a hole in her bedroom wall.
Once again Gun Safety is for everyone

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank the Lord no one was hurt. Been in a room before when someone ND a 38 +P. After we all inspected ourselves for additional holes we found a hole in a wall. I was surprised that the sound wasn’t worse. On the plus side I now know what a 38 sounds like going off in a living room.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The late great Dan Coombs told me, "An unloaded gun is physically impossible to kill you unless someone uses it like a club. It is the unloaded head that kills.'

You must still treat every gun like it is loaded. Especially when your head isn't.
Even people that think they know what they're doing are idiots sometimes. I test them first by pointing out something that breaks the rules in their handling, if they don't immediately correct and say thank you, they're on my no go list. I have two friends on this list that don't know why I turn down their invites.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even people that think they know what they're doing are idiots sometimes. I test them first by pointing out something that breaks the rules in their handling, if they don't immediately correct and say thank you, they're on my no go list. I have two friends on this list that don't know why I turn down their invites.
I won't even point a gun at anyone while I'm looking at it at the gun counter. Every time I hand it back to them the action is open on a revolver or the slide is locked back on a semi with the mag out. The muzzle never crosses me or anyone around. PERIOD!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't even point a gun at anyone while I'm looking at it at the gun counter. Every time I hand it back to them the action is open on a revolver or the slide is locked back on a semi with the mag out. The muzzle never crosses me or anyone around. PERIOD!
It is incredibly refreshing when someone handles things that way. I always thought that was proper but a lot of people will get an attitude if you tell them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom