Bowling pin Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I cleaned up videos and photos of the bowling pin matches the best I could. I gave up trying to post them because of the file format and all the extra headache, so here is a link for anyone wanting to see them: https://drive.google.com/folderview...EwTlcxaEtoMVYzRDh4WWJ1TFdhNFNabFU&usp=sharing
I haven't tried this link yet from another PC, so I hope it works. It connects to my Google Drive and anyone that has this link can access the Bowling Pin match file folder to view the contents. Happy viewing all!
Oh, and by the way, the bowling pin event dates are posted on my FaceBook account page. Add me, don't add me, it don't matter. anything I post is for public view. :)

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I cleaned up videos and photos of the bowling pin matches the best I could. I gave up trying to post them because of the file format and all the extra headache, so here is a link for anyone wanting to see them: https://drive.google.com/folderview...EwTlcxaEtoMVYzRDh4WWJ1TFdhNFNabFU&usp=sharing
I haven't tried this link yet from another PC, so I hope it works. It connects to my Google Drive and anyone that has this link can access the Bowling Pin match file folder to view the contents. Happy viewing all!
Oh, and by the way, the bowling pin event dates are posted on my FaceBook account page. Add me, don't add me, it don't matter. anything I post is for public view. :)

Works just fine - and thanks for all the time you put into it!

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooooo this coming Sunday the 19th is the bowling pin match at FireArms Solutions and I am finally going to try this out. I still having feeling in my hand a.t.m., but if that goes south I will only be spectating again. Hope to see everyone there!

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I will be shooting. Went shooting today and had a ton of stovepipes, slide was lightened and I need to get lesser weight recoil spring. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom