• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Brass tumbler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just moved to OK and am in the process of putting together my reloading set up. I am looking for a used and cheap tumbler to clean brass with. It doesn't have to be pretty, it just needs to work.

Thanks for checking out my ad.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just moved to OK and am in the process of putting together my reloading set up. I am looking for a used and cheap tumbler to clean brass with. It doesn't have to be pretty, it just needs to work.

Thanks for checking out my ad.
What all do you need? I have all kinds of 308 stuff, dies, press, a non motorized tumbler.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the reply. The only thing I need right now is a tumbler to clean some brass. I figured someone may have an older one laying around that may need a new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If you have a treadmill, you can make a simple one from PVC to roll on the belt. Might require some friction tape or vacuum belts on the PVC for traction.

Either block up the rear (where it won't roll off) or add a couple wheels to a frame (2"x4"s or whatever) and set it under the treadmill.

I wouldn't run it full speed though... :D
:drunk2:

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you have a treadmill, you can make a simple one from PVC to roll on the belt. Might require some friction tape or vacuum belts on the PVC for traction.

Either block up the rear (where it won't roll off) or add a couple wheels to a frame (2"x4"s or whatever) and set it under the treadmill.

I wouldn't run it full speed though... :D
:drunk2:

Full speed sounds like a good challenge! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom