Breaking: Active shooter in Texas mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the sign to carry the weight of law it needs certain verbiage.
1683466708801.png

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it goes back to the Uvalde Tx shooter who was hispanic, but the media called him white.
It was sarcasm as I read it.
You can thank the US government…historically Hispanic and Latinos have always been counted as racially White, besides you’d be surprised to know that most Mexicans for example carry a majority European DNA and discriminate against brown or Indigenous individuals. So there you have it, the concept of “White Hispanic” explained.

Choprzrul

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Allen Premium Outlet Mall is part of the Simon Property Group that DOES have a “no weapons“ policy. Now I can’t for the life of me figure out how this could possibly happen, because we all know that gun free zones are safe. :scratch:
I've always wondered what kind of liability places with no weapons policies have when they fail to protect the public in instances like this. People need to start suing the living crap out of companies in the aftermath of incidents like this. Those anti weapons policies will evaporate when a few people start winning civil liability cases...

If they are saying law abiding citizens cannot protect themselves on Simon Property Group grounds, they surely become responsible?

Latest posts

Top Bottom