BRIMSTONE gUNSMITHING FOR 10/22 TRIGGER IMPROVEMENT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently posted an appeal for help with my truly lousy 10/22 trigger--now can't find my post due to poor memory/search skills--and one of you recommended Brimstone Gunsmithing.

I checked them out, and they had very good reviews both on their site and on several gun related forums.

They offer three levels of trigger cleanup and I opted for the lowest one since all I wanted was a shootable trigger.

They pick up their mail every Wednesday, and normally ship completed work the following Wednesday. Their priority mail arrived on Saturday of the same week they shipped.

For $35.00 plus shipping, I got a 2.5 pound trigger with a very crisp letoff.

If you are interested in a good trigger at a reasonable price, I highly recommend them.

To whoever (have I told you about my memory?) recommended them, thanks very much.

I also had them Cerrakote the bottom metal (aluminum) from my Santa Barbara Mauser, and the work was excellent. They charged $30 (no additional shipping) for that, and it is the type which includes a release of the mag floorplate, so it required a little disassembly.

http://brimstonegunsmithing.com/products/tier-3-basic-ruger-1022-trigger-work

Latest posts

Top Bottom