Browning Hi Powers - Let's See What You've Got!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete156

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's. I would especially like to see some Nazi era.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v137_pete156_Guns_AMTBackujp380016.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v137_pete156_Guns_BrowningHi_Power_6.jpg

I've also got a Belgium FN Hi Power that I don't have any pics of yet, but I'll get some up. :-)

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course someome would come up with this thread--I've sold all six of my BHPs in the last few months, and one Argentine clone besides. Oh well....Nice pistols, btw.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the only one I didn't sell, a FEG P9M, which is a Hungarian-made version of the BHP. It has an extended safety that I find superior in feel to any other factory BHP safety and an extended slide release lever. I've fitted this gun with a C&S wide trigger and a set of Crimson Trace laser grips (the latter are not shown in this picture). It cost $330 new and I have fired over 1600 trouble-free rounds thru it. I kept it, and sold six Browning Hi-Powers and an Argentine clone of the H-P (the FM M-90), because of its high bang-for-the-buck factor.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom