Buck Mark Add-On suggestions? Red Dot/Scope-Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HITNRUNXX

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all. I apologize if I am repeating a post. I thought I saw something similar to this on here before, but now I can't find it.

I recently purchased a Browning Buckmark Camper with the intention of adding a Red Dot to it. Now the time has come for me to purchase one, and I am having the darnedest time narrowing down my options.

Here is what I would Require:
  • Under $100
  • A smaller, but bright enough to see in daylight dot. (I have had issues with some friend's Red Dots having such a large dot, it obscured the bullseye from more than 20 yards out)
  • Dependable/Something that won't wear out very quickly

Here is what I would like:
  • Multi color dots

I also have been having some issues narrowing down the scope mounts. I originally wanted one with a rear sight built on, but have only seen 1 of those, and it was about 3 times as expensive as the ones without. I figured I may go with the basic one off Browning's page, but would love suggestions and experiences. Thank you much!!!

HITNRUNXX

New to the site!
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered a "Bushnell Trophy 1x28 Red/Green Dot Scope 4 Interchangeable Rets" for now, but plan on buying a second later on, and will keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks much!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got the one I was gonna suggest. I had it on a Ruger MKIII and now have it on a GSG. Very good unit for a .22.

Latest posts

Top Bottom