Buckmark Barrel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to get a threaded barrel for my Buckmark. I really want a Trail Lite barrel, but what else is out there? I don't want to cut up my factory barrel.

I can get the Trail Lite for $195 shipped from Brownells. Anywhere to maybe get it cheaper?

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
two years ago I picked up Tactical Solutions barrel from a guy I found on Rimfire forum. If I'm not mistaken I paid 180 + shipping. Again this was in 08.

I doubt you will find much cheaper. There were a couple other brands that I found in my searches. Obviously teh Tac Sol barrel one out. That aluminum barrel with sleeve takes so much weight out of the gun. Granted you add quite a bit back with the can on the end. I couldn't find a better option.

Nightops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices for the Tac-Sol barrel seemed pretty close everywhere that had them.

Just an FYI, the fiber optic Buckmark front sight is too long to use with a can on that barrel. it extends past the barrel shoulder into the threaded area on the muzzle.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, just remember it was worth going thru him. I don't think he sells alot of them, because he doesn't stock any & had to order it for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom