bulk boolits to reload 223 for ar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Buy massive quantities of the Montana gold or Hornady FMJ's, you can get em for $70 or so shipped depending on where they come from. I have not tried the other 55gr bullets but for plinking you probably can't go wrong. 10" plates at 300 yards are no big deal with the MG or Hornady bullets.

Lots of people like the Remington bullets too, but I have found the MG and Hornady bullets more available.

Osage48

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would recommend you use a soft nose bullets for coyotes. They tend to run off with a hit from a FMJ. It has been my experience that FMJ are less likely to hold tight groups as more expensive, higher quality projectiles.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would recommend you use a soft nose bullets for coyotes. They tend to run off with a hit from a FMJ. It has been my experience that FMJ are less likely to hold tight groups as more expensive, higher quality projectiles.

FMJ is for paper. Like Osage says. . if your wanting to shoot coyotes or doggies these are the best bang for the buck

Latest posts

Top Bottom