• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Local Beef!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomajake1776

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We have local beef for sale just east of Shawnee! And we are now selling in smaller quantities!

I know times are tough and few can afford to pay $2000 for half a beef, so we're now selling custom bulk packs. Unfortunately, I have a day job, so I can't have people stopping by the house all day for $15 of meat either. Let's call it a $100 minimum order.

So if you want local beef, send me your preferences, budget, or quantity you need, and I'll send you a quote. Our price list is almost entirely matched with One Sixty Processing's and those beat the local farmers market by almost 20%. With the bulk packs, we discount it down further from the retail price, with bigger discounts for larger quantities.

For example, our "1/8" pack is $400 (16% off of individual retail price) and comes with roughly 50-55 lbs of beef, including ground, roasts, and steaks in about the same proportions as a whole animal. If you do want a half or whole, we charge $4.85/lb for wholes and $5/lb for halves by hanging weight, plus processing.

Why should you buy from us?

This is great beef. It's well marbled from Angus-based cattle that are fed right. Unlike a lot of small operations, we always finish the animal properly before slaughter. Unlike the big box stores, our ground beef is made from the trimmings of one animal, not the absolute worst trimmings of a thousand animals all blended up in 5000 lb vat.

This is truly local. Our animals are born, raised, fed, and processed in Oklahoma. The big meat packers are importing cheap steers from Mexico, killing them in Texas, and labelling it "product of USA".

We treat our animals, land, and customers right. We rarely use antibiotics. If an animal is sick and needs them, it would be inhumane not to treat them. But so far, we've not had to give any of our beef steers antibiotics.
We rotate pastures frequently. This is good for the land. It stores more carbon in the ground and lets rain penetrate the soil instead of run off. It also let's us dramatically reduce our use of chemical fertilizer and herbicide.
We love our customers. I'm in not quite 30 yet and would like to make selling beef my career, so I'm going to treat you right. I don't just want to sell you beef once, I want to sell you beef for the rest of your life, and to be able to hand my son the reigns someday to do the same thing for your next generation.

Attachments

• 20240408_192052.jpg
    20240408_192052.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240210_125859.jpg
    20240210_125859.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_205044.jpg
    20240123_205044.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_203515.jpg
    20240123_203515.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_202938.jpg
    20240123_202938.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Oklahomajake1776

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For a minute I thought this was about a family feud.
Not at all! The only people I'm feuding with is the big blue W store, fast food chains, and their like, who intentionally hide their sourcing and processing from their customers, and use their lobbyists in DC to make it legal. We use One Sixty Processing, who are very transparent with their processing and we'll answer any question you've got about our beef. Other than that, I just want to supply Oklahomans with great beef.

Latest posts

Top Bottom