Business cards and 22 ammo question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockey101

New to the site!
Reaction score
Been surfing around here for a while and finally decided to join in on the fun.

Shoot mainly 22. Is there any place in Edmond or NW OKC to find 22 ammo?

Is there anyone on here that is good at making business cards or can someone point me in the right direction? My father needs some made.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to OSA!
Secondly, good luck on the .22. I hear some can be picked up on occasion at Academy, but we don't have one here in the sticks. Haven't seen any at my Walmart in about 3 years now.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm if you ever get to the Academy in Okc at 240 & Walker, they usually have some. They have a limit on how much can buy.

Business cards. Any established print shop can probably make what you need. Google and see if there is one in your area.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy is your best bet up NW, but if you ever find your way down towards mustang big boys guns and ammo almost always has 22, and occasionally I have a little luck going into h and h. If I remember right, academy usually lets you buy ammo online, that's worth a look too.

Locally I don't know of anyone to refer you to for business cards, however, I used the website vistaprint and I believe they had decent prices. You can usually get a 500 card sample pack for the cost of shipping to see if you like them. Second thought, If you know anyone who works for the city of OKC I would ask them where the city gets thier cards made. The ones I had back when I worked for the city were really nice, no bs kind of cards.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
L
If you know anyone who works for the city of OKC I would ask them where the city gets thier cards made. The ones I had back when I worked for the city were really nice, no bs kind of cards.

I retired from Okc too. The City has its own print shop. They made all of our forms, cards, and letterheads.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as Business Cards, are you just wanting a design put together to print a few yourself or are you wanting to have a mass order done? With some info I can make a template up for you no problem if that is all you are thinking of.

For .22 it's very hit and miss buuuutttttt I recently acquired a few 100 round boxes I would not be opposed to trading.

Latest posts

Top Bottom