Business shout out Blessed and Highly Caffeinated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last week was a bit rough, left my job, and was rushing between soccer games and birthday parties. I saw a coffee truck parked on the corner of 15th and Kelly in Edmond I needed coffee I flipped a u turn, pulled in and ordered a plain latte. They were a bit confused that I didn't want flavor. Super nice friendly people, gave the kids her shy kisses. I started driving away and too a sip. I was taken aback, struck with it's perfection. I was flooded with memories of sipping Espresso Vivace, Cafe vVictrola, or Cafe Vita on the cold damp streets of Seattle. It was correct, it showed love for the art and science of coffee. I went back to tell them they have the best latte I have tasted in the State of Oklahoma.

https://m.facebook.com/BlessedCaffeinated

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Glad to hear the good stories! Wife went to Zero Tolerance coffee shop on Britton Road yesterday and was blown away by their coffee. They roast their own beans in-house and wife said it was the best cup of coffee she's had in OKC by far. No need to add honey or cinnamon like she usually does.
Independent coffee shops are great. Mattie's in Casady Square is great and my favorite on planet earth is Hoboken Coffee in Guthrie. Look at their website and read about a great young couple who have worked and made it in America.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused by all the latte, confa BS. What happened to a cup of Joe?
Who's Joe.

But to help with cultural understanding

Espresso: steam forced through fine ground coffee giving roughly the caffeine equivalent of a normal cup of coffee in a cup the size of a shot of Whiskey. Also like Whisky distilling the shot should be pulled in a manner that avoids the heads and tails leading to off flavored compounds. This is called the "Crema." Espresso is a product of the industrial revolution and was invented in the late 1800s

Latte: espresso + milk (milk should be heated to the point of caramelization

Breve: espresso + half and half

Cappuccino: espresso + milk foam (needs to be 2% fat or less to foam)

Americano: espresso + water

Mocha: latte + chocolate

Macchiato: latte with less milk

Now you can order coffee the way Benito Mussolini intended. Anything beyond the above list is false and homosexual and may result in getting slapped by an Italian grandmother.

1699044515326.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom