I tried rubbing dirt in it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that I've ever used one, but in such a case as yours, I'd be calling a plumber to install a bidet.

They even make "attachments" that can be added to one's toilet seat. Some (with the right plumbing) will spray with warm water.

https://www.brondell.com/simplespa-eco-advanced-bidet-attachment-with-single-nozzle/

Check out the optional photos to the left of the one first pictured.
A sawhorse with some carpet stapled to the top would be adequate for most of the members here.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see working man's hands there. And I'm finding that the "usual dings and dents" that I get are getting bigger and bloodier as I age. I'll be 69 just after the middle of next month. That's not really old, is it?

No.

I'm only 78 and don't really feel old. I also know at least two men in their 90's that are still up and about and going places. One of them is fixing to drive out to North Carolina to visit family.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No.

I'm only 78 and don't really feel old. I also know at least two men in their 90's that are still up and about and going places. One of them is fixing to drive out to North Carolina to visit family.

Hell, I'm only 56 and I feel like I'm 100. :faint:

mickeymantle1-2x.jpg

upload_2021-5-9_18-15-59.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom