Butch's Guns, Woodward OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been staying in Woodward while working in the Alva area and yesterday we had some down time so I ventured out to the west side of town to check out Butch's Guns. They seem to have just about everything you could need. Everyone I meet was very friendly and helpful. The carry some pretty high end optics in stock. ie. NightForce and Schmidt & Bender. Nice selection of RRA and Sig ARs. Lots of rifles. They will just let you walk behind the counter and pick up and handle anything you want to see. If you are ever in Woodward I recommend you check them out. Prices were about average but were not high in my opinion.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. I was running up there about once a week to the wind farm. I go in everytime I am up there. He had some good prices last time I was in there.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started working out of Woodward recently too, and also for a frac company. I've been in there a few times, just haven't bought anything yet. I agree, they do seem nice and have a very wide selection. Guns, bows, safes, reloading stuff.... pretty good store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom