BUY IT NOW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Honestly, is it worth it? Never owned a cz and I just bought a canik for slightly more than this deal lmao.

I never owned a CZ before this one and I’m a believer. Triggers are better. Ergonomics are better. I want to get a Full size soon that’s how much I love it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Honestly, is it worth it? Never owned a cz and I just bought a canik for slightly more than this deal lmao.
It’s worth twice this price easily. I don’t know why the P10 series doesn’t get the love they deserve. They are comparable to HK VP9s, at least mine sure was. I suspect that CZ is fixing to launch a newer version/model and is blowing out inventory.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
It’s worth twice this price easily. I don’t know why the P10 series doesn’t get the love they deserve. They are comparable to HK VP9s, at least mine sure was. I suspect that CZ is fixing to launch a newer version/model and is blowing out inventory.

That’s exactly what they’re doing

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just like the M&P series one before they went to the Series II. They sold them at bargain price. That's where I got my 10mm. The upgrades to the Series II weren't that great compared to what the bargain barn series 1 went for.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just like the M&P series one before they went to the Series II. They sold them at bargain price. That's where I got my 10mm. The upgrades to the Series II weren't that great compared to what the bargain barn series 1 went for.
I’m thinking I’m gonna pull the trigger. Pun!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Picked up today. You all are horrible influences on me

I Love It GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom