Buying Lee kits locally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have to agree with mike, the breech lock single stage full kit just went on sale for $80.99. one hell of a deal if you don't mind single stage. i like the kit a lot and have loaded about 4k rounds so far with no problems. locally, i haven't seen a single kit for sale.

alanwk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have to agree with mike, the breech lock single stage full kit just went on sale for $80.99. one hell of a deal if you don't mind single stage. i like the kit a lot and have loaded about 4k rounds so far with no problems. locally, i haven't seen a single kit for sale.
There are two kits on Midway. One is the Lee Challenger Breechlock Single Stage Press Anniversary kit for $80.99. The other is the Press Kit for 104.99. From what I can see the only difference is that the more expensive one has the hand held primer. Am I missing anything else? Opinions please.

edcook

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are two kits on Midway. One is the Lee Challenger Breechlock Single Stage Press Anniversary kit for $80.99. The other is the Press Kit for 104.99. From what I can see the only difference is that the more expensive one has the hand held primer. Am I missing anything else? Opinions please.

You are correct. The anniversary kit comes with the large and small "Safety Prime." The Challenger kit comes with the "Auto-prime" and a set of auto-prime shell holders.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my vote goes for midway too. ihave bought lots of stuff from them & never 1 single problem.they occasionally have specials and coupons, just buy all your stuff from them & you save money in the long run.you wont have to drive anywhere,wearing out you vehicle,and waisting your time also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom