Bye Bye, Urinals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they will require females to lift the lid back up, when they are done?

Will they encourage males to sit down to pee now too?

With all the feminizing levels of BPA (Bisphenol A) leaching from food plastics, that should not be too hard of a task.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will they encourage males to sit down to pee now too?

Patrick you may not believe me when I tell you this, but that has already happened in Germany. In fact, not only do they encourage it, they ridicule you if you pee standing up.
They will call you some sort of derogatory term, which is their equivalent of our term "redneck."

I suppose they had it coming though. Germany has a very conformist culture.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well,
I can say good riddance as well. When I was a Damage Controlman for the first 10 years of my Naval Career one of the things we had to do was unclog Urinals on the ship in the berthing compartments.

We would hook up an 1 ½” fire hose from the fire station and the wye gate to the urinal and with lots of fanfare and a lot of seawater pressure blow out the clog it would blow out the urinal hit the roof/bulkhead and deck with urine and water we would wrap up our hose and leave the coop cleaners to deal with the mess.

I can tell you this is smart on the Navy's part we would have to unclog way more urinals then we ever had to unclog commodes. Also it will require less plumbing to just install commodes saving taxpayers money as well in the short and long term run.
NC

Latest posts

Top Bottom