Cabela’s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what’s up? The used guns are almost gone. The rifle racks are bare, the pistol cases look like they could condence everything into a couple cases. Are they going the way of BP and getting out of the used firearm business?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what’s up? The used guns are almost gone. The rifle racks are bare, the pistol cases look like they could condence everything into a couple cases. Are they going the way of BP and getting out of the used firearm business?
I think their offerings in anything firearms related has gone downhill since being bought buy BassPro.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed bps bought their only real competition and has quickly been ruining them. Both are over priced but I preferred Cabela's clothing and gear vs bps. This was not good for the consumer.

Just an FYI, they've always priced match brick and mortars within 50 miles, and they now price match online retailers like Amazon. This policy just changed.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an FYI, they've always priced match brick and mortars within 50 miles, and they now price match online retailers like Amazon. This policy just changed.
Thats news to me. I never knew they would price match. Thanks for the info.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/pricematch

5. Qualifying Websites: If your comparison is to a product offered for sale online, that must be on a website operated either:
(A) by one of the following online retailers: Academy, Amazon, Backcountry, Brownells, Cheaper Than Dirt, Dick's Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, Gander RV & Outdoors, L.L. Bean, Mack's Prairie Wings, Midway USA, Optics Planet, REI, Scheels, Sportsman's Warehouse, Tackle Warehouse or Walmart; or
(B) by the manufacturer of the product (which is selling direct-to-consumers online). Check back periodically for updates to this list of qualifying websites.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I moved to Tulsa I was dismayed to see that BP did not have a used gun room. We had one In Springfield Oregon and many times I found some real good deals.
I would bet they will get rid of it at Cabelas much like they did the in store bargain cave...

Latest posts

Top Bottom