California’s new Income based utilities billing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listen to all y’all still talking about voting…bless your hearts. I do admire your enthusiasm, though. As IF voting matters anymore with machines and “mailed in ballots”. Who cares about polls, votes, debates?? They don’t matter. Only power and money grabs matter now. The power installs the person who grabs the most money for “them”.

Oh, and “my feelz” is how people think these days, not logically. It doesn’t make sense to us, because it’s not logical. But that doesn’t make it not the reality, sadly.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get it. How can there be enough voters with the same bent as those they keep in power?

It boggles the mind.

I suppose there is nothing as orgasmic to these people as dedicating and sacrificing their lives to woke-ism.

And no, I don't believe it'll open the gates of Heaven to those who destroy the self reliance, the pride, and the freedom of those who have sold their votes into political servitude for a crumb or two.

Woody
"How can there be enough voters with the same bent as those they keep in power?"

- It's because of the way that the California-NTM voting system is set-up. While Bills in most states have to be voted into law, or not - in California-NTM a Bill automatically becomes law unless it's defeated.
- The lawmakers in power make sure that the smallest number of voting-age citizens are made aware of an upcoming Bill and then allow the shortest possible amount of time for the opposition to fight against it.
- The result is that in California-NTM, most Bills become laws without the citizen even knowing about them until after-the-fact (they've already been signed into law).
- This is easy to do because the majority of California-NTM citizens actually live in rural areas with [comparatively] limited access to information and voting venues, same as in Oklahoma, where many live in rural areas and don't have very good TV or Internet available, or the distance to voting facilities make voting a hassle.

I know this because I was born and raised in California back when it actually WAS a good place to live many moons ago. I left when I joined the Army, and except for being stationed there a couple of times way-back-when and a brief visit to work a civilian job (after I got out of the military), I haven't been back.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"How can there be enough voters with the same bent as those they keep in power?"

- It's because of the way that the California-NTM voting system is set-up. While Bills in most states have to be voted into law, or not - in California-NTM a Bill automatically becomes law unless it's defeated.
- The lawmakers in power make sure that the smallest number of voting-age citizens are made aware of an upcoming Bill and then allow the shortest possible amount of time for the opposition to fight against it.
- The result is that in California-NTM, most Bills become laws without the citizen even knowing about them until after-the-fact (they've already been signed into law).
- This is easy to do because the majority of California-NTM citizens actually live in rural areas with [comparatively] limited access to information and voting venues, same as in Oklahoma, where many live in rural areas and don't have very good TV or Internet available, or the distance to voting facilities make voting a hassle.

I know this because I was born and raised in California back when it actually WAS a good place to live many moons ago. I left when I joined the Army, and except for being stationed there a couple of times way-back-when and a brief visit to work a civilian job (after I got out of the military), I haven't been back.
Thanks. That clears things up. Still sucks, though!

Woody

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen to all y’all still talking about voting…bless your hearts. I do admire your enthusiasm, though. As IF voting matters anymore with machines and “mailed in ballots”. Who cares about polls, votes, debates?? They don’t matter. Only power and money grabs matter now. The power installs the person who grabs the most money for “them”.

Oh, and “my feelz” is how people think these days, not logically. It doesn’t make sense to us, because it’s not logical. But that doesn’t make it not the reality, sadly.
banana republic

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The degradation of California has been a gradual process and the illegals don't know the difference from what it was to what it is now. To them it is Utopia but to the person who has lived all their life in CA they absolutely know the difference. It's a dump.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The degradation of California has been a gradual process and the illegals don't know the difference from what it was to what it is now. To them it is Utopia but to the person who has lived all their life in CA they absolutely know the difference. It's a dump.
probably from the illegals perspective claif is less of a shitthole than the country they came from and they get free everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom