Can anyone identify these customs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battiest Blademan

Battiestblademan
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! I came across your post! Jim Grow is my grandfather and he just passed yesterday. We’ve been
Hi! I came across your post! Jim Grow is my grandfather and he just passed yesterday. We’ve been looking at different things and I decided to research his knife making. I’ve attached a picture of some of his work.

Imlooking at different things and I decided to research his knife making. I’ve attached a picture of some of his work.

I'm so sorry to hear about Jim. We were good friends and bow hunted together a lot back in the 70s and 80s. He was a mentor and taught me a lot about knifemaking. I talked with him a few times after he moved to Ardmore and he told me he wasn't making knives any more. Then as so often happens we got busy with other interests and kinda lost track. Your grandfather was a good man and a good friend. Even tho we didn't stay in touch that often I thought about him and the good times we had. Please tell Betty my condolences and if there is any thing our family can do to please let us know. He will be missed.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear about your grandfather, that really stinks. But I’m glad you said something, and are having some success researching him. I wish I knew the back story on the knives or had some other good info for you, but I don’t. If you’d like better pics of the knives I have, let me know.

Stephen89er

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about Jim. We were good friends and bow hunted together a lot back in the 70s and 80s. He was a mentor and taught me a lot about knifemaking. I talked with him a few times after he moved to Ardmore and he told me he wasn't making knives any more. Then as so often happens we got busy with other interests and kinda lost track. Your grandfather was a good man and a good friend. Even tho we didn't stay in touch that often I thought about him and the good times we had. Please tell Betty my condolences and if there is any thing our family can do to please let us know. He will be missed.
I’ll pass the word along. Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom