Can I borrow your OBD II code reader in BA? help diagnose my auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was worded correctly- I will try again: The code C1259 can be generated when the car does not start properly. You may be chasing the wong wabbit.
Codes can be like that. It may say the engine won't start but actually means low oil pressure from the last time it ran.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That code may not be preventing the car from starting. You might have another problem that does not throw a code.
Ok. After reading 23 pages of priuschat PriusC postings, i saw a few post that lead me to look elsewhere.
Turns out my son ran the car out of gas even though the gauge shows 2 bars which shuts everything down throwing the HV hybrid sys warning code. So basically reset a couple things and disconnect the neg batt post on starter battery and PUT GAS IN IT. DOH. I'd already ordered a hybrid battery through a mech friend from toyota for $2k but was able to cancel it this morning. Alls well. Thank you everyone!!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you end up needing a battery I thought there was a guy on old hwy51 between ba and coweta that rebuilds those batteries. May be worth checking out.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Top Bottom