Can someone load 300BLK for me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a time management dilemma. I have everything to load about 500 rounds of subsonic 300 BLK ammo. Well, everything but the time. I have the dies, digital dispenser, prepped brass, bullets, powder, and primers.

I would like a small batch for testing then the bulk. Since it's all subsonic, I'm not too concerned about liability since everything will be way below normal charges. Hit me up if you are interested.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Hornaday L-N-L progressive. Depending what powder you have, it wouldn't take too long to load up 500 rounds after you decide on a load. I will loan you my loading bench and what expertise I have. Just bring your stuff over and we will load them up.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a time management dilemma. I have everything to load about 500 rounds of subsonic 300 BLK ammo. Well, everything but the time. I have the dies, digital dispenser, prepped brass, bullets, powder, and primers.

I would like a small batch for testing then the bulk. Since it's all subsonic, I'm not too concerned about liability since everything will be way below normal charges. Hit me up if you are interested.

Erick, either PM me or call me and I can help get you started.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to go with a commercial loader, there is JD Outfitters in OKC. He recently loaded 1000 41 Mag cases for me. Did a good job, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom