Can't decide on what I want as far as a new revolver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't look at your list , im too lazy, but you said you had a Taurus, they make a 7 shot 38sp.....all youll Ever need... 8)
Bob the hammer yourself, just go slow this time... 8)

I've never cared for 7 shot revolvers, that has never made any sense to me. 5, 6, and 8 shot is all that I like, 7 is just weird to me. Just one of those pet peeves.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, as far as a next revolver I think I'mma' end up gettin' the Smith & Wesson Model 649. Now if I end up gettin' a lot of money over the summer (I'll possibly be working on a shrimp boat in Brunswick, GA for about a month or two) I'll get a 627, but if the money ain't there I'll get the 649 (hopefully in .357 Magnum).

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never cared for 7 shot revolvers, that has never made any sense to me. 5, 6, and 8 shot is all that I like, 7 is just weird to me. Just one of those pet peeves.

LOL fair enough, they probably could have put 8 in it, maybe compromise the cylinder a little.
Ive got a ss model 605...6 shot 38, it not really that much bigger than my 85 ultra-light.
Uses the same holsters, except the boneing on the leather ones ...don't match...still works.

Good Luck on "the" search... ;)

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL fair enough, they probably could have put 8 in it, maybe compromise the cylinder a little.
Ive got a ss model 605...6 shot 38, it not really that much bigger than my 85 ultra-light.
Uses the same holsters, except the boneing on the leather ones ...don't match...still works.

Good Luck on "the" search... ;)

Thanks ya'.
I'm either gonna' get the 649, 627, or 625.
The only way I'm gonna' be able to get the 627 or 625 is if I get enough money over the summer.
If I don't then I'll get the 649.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom