Can't decide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided to put a notch on the belt with the new T/C Compass 300 win mag. Practiced 2 times this week with it. It will shoot dang good for a sub $300 rifle. Poked this one at 151 yards from a crossed leg seated position. Practice from several shooting positions.
Snapchat-360191757.jpg

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sat withe pistol but didn’t see anything. I’ve been wanting to get a deer with a handgun for years. Pics have slowed way down but I’m gonna keep trying

I've shot quite a few deer/hogs/turkeys/exotics with single shot handguns in 22 K hornet, 223, 6mm Remington ackley improved, 257 jdj, 250 savage, 25 Souper, 30-30, 309 JDJ, open sighted revolvers in 41 mag and 44 mag and probably a few others I'm forgetting......best way to kill something with a handgun is to leave the rifle at home.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
25 yards. I set most of my hunting handguns for bow ranges.

Same here. I use irons on the big bore pistols at 25 yds or closer.
A buddy let me look through the 2X on his Ruger Blackhawk .44 mag. I hope his eyes are better than mine as his 100 yard zero on that gun is so far out of focus I don't see how he expects to hit anything and my vision is not that far off of normal. It wasn't a good name brand scope either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom