car detailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not Owasso but close by. In Broken Arrow Gerber Collision and Glass on Freeport has a real good detail staff.

When you say detail do you mean really well washed and waxed or do you mean go over the entire interior and exterior and do paint correction if necessary to remove swirl marks, pull the wheels off to clean the backs of the wheels and brake calipers, and that kind of stuff to get a show quality look?

Like this

That cost $4k though...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... that BMW when polished... very nice. And even nicer, in one of those pics, I think the reflection is an Audi RS-8! Now THAT is teh sexiness!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I mean a local detailer that will clean up the interior and exterior for $100. Don't need the paint fixed and don't need the calipers polished.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know if johnathan carter is still doing detailing but he used to.
I'm sure tim lane at east 20 automotive would, just depends on how fast you need it done.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to detail cars as a teen before my folks made me get a real job. It's definitely worth learning to do for yourself. There's nothing more satisfying than dirtying up a clay bar with all the (formerly) embedded junk in the clear coat.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I second the recommendation of Fine Airport Parking's Detail Service. They are very good. DJ of Eco Green Mobile Detail does a great job but I don't know how far he travels. His number is (918) 955-7174.

Latest posts

Top Bottom