Cases of 12g shells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
@Okie4570 how did your daughter get along today? I spoke to Damon with ODWC for a few minutes today. He said he was at the Enid shoot.

First in jr high girls and team placed first for jr high. She didn't shoot her best but was good enough I guess lol thanks for asking. This was her first school shoot, their routine between shots requires them to place their muzzle on a muzzle pad on the ground........... ATA and 4H don't require that, so during the middle of her round the safety guy came up and told her she had to. She's always hung the trigger guard on her O/U, on the lip of her shooting bag on her hip, with the action broke open and the muzzle about 3" off the ground.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First in jr high girls and team placed first for jr high. She didn't shoot her best but was good enough I guess lol thanks for asking. This was her first school shoot, their routine between shots requires them to place their muzzle on a muzzle pad on the ground........... ATA and 4H don't require that, so during the middle of her round the safety guy came up and told her she had to. She's always hung the trigger guard on her O/U, on the lip of her shooting bag on her hip, with the action broke open and the muzzle about 3" off the ground.
That's awesome! Yeah rules differ I'm sure. I did read the rule you mention lastnight. It was in the link I posted. Talked to our school today. The coach is excited to get the program goin again. He said it had been cut when rotc was cut but they are able to bring it back if in demand. Hopefully we can get it going.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! Yeah rules differ I'm sure. I did read the rule you mention lastnight. It was in the link I posted. Talked to our school today. The coach is excited to get the program goin again. He said it had been cut when rotc was cut but they are able to bring it back if in demand. Hopefully we can get it going.

Where did you find the rules, I looked some but didn't see them? Hopefully they'll get a program going again for you!!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom