Catch a Wanenmacher gun theif

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did the video come to be? Are there security cameras posted around the show, or did someone on the upper level notice two guys acting funny and decide to make a video?

Yes, there are multiple cameras overhead that get a lot of use at this show........... It's great for capturing pics of scumbag thiefs like these guys.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did someone say facial recognition? Once this goes viral the master thief will be caught and the $137.34 weapon will have cost him a felony count which will further deny his ability to "legally" purchase a firearm in his lifetime (I hope). On the brighter side of things, kids are learning their trade at a much younger age than some of us old men did. Heck at that age, my wife, them my fiance wouldn't let me steal third base, how in the world could I steal a gun?

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he passed it to guy #2, small enough to palm it

Looks like he palms in his left hand and just before he reaches down with his right hand towards the table he slides the small pistol with his left hand into his right front pocket. Then proceeds to fondle the othe pistol then puts it down and leaves.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought he passed the small pistol from his left hand into the left hand of the guy talking on the phone, while covering the pass-off with his right arm as he reached for the second pistol. The second guy then slipped it into his left-hand pants pocket and sauntered away, still talking on the phone. The first guy kinda covered his retreat before putting down the second pistol and wandering off himself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom