Is There a Known Time Limit on a Reply When Dealing on Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seller can sell to whomever, he could have received a pm offer.
That is true. I sent a pm 12 minutes after it was posted. If the seller had offers before I pmed him, why would he ask for pictures unless he was looking for a better offer which kinda turn the deal into an auction. Maybe the moderators need to add auction to the choices of for sale or for trade.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mad Kicking And Screaming GIF by MOODMAN

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is true. I sent a pm 12 minutes after it was posted. If the seller had offers before I pmed him, why would he ask for pictures unless he was looking for a better offer which kinda turn the deal into an auction. Maybe the moderators need to add auction to the choices of for sale or for trade.

I reiterate!! Come in from left field bud! Let it go! You were wrong.

“”””
@Profreedomokie

You asked an unanswerable question.

I’ve sent PMs and not had a reply for days.
I’ve sent PMs and within a minute got a reply.

I’ve gotten a PM that was first in line. I replied and waited 24 hrs and went to second in line. First PM replied a couple days later. Some may only wait a few hours, some may wait 10 minutes and go to the next guy. Hence the unanswerable question.

Ain’t nothing for sure in this life but dying at the end! Let it go bud, I know you’re a good guy. You were out in left field on this one!””””””

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I reiterate!! Come in from left field bud! Let it go! You were wrong.

“”””
@Profreedomokie

You asked an unanswerable question.

I’ve sent PMs and not had a reply for days.
I’ve sent PMs and within a minute got a reply.

I’ve gotten a PM that was first in line. I replied and waited 24 hrs and went to second in line. First PM replied a couple days later. Some may only wait a few hours, some may wait 10 minutes and go to the next guy. Hence the unanswerable question.

Ain’t nothing for sure in this life but dying at the end! Let it go bud, I know you’re a good guy. You were out in left field on this one!””””””
No no, hang on. Maybe he has a point.

There've been a few times where a deal was posted and I was like third in line. Maybe the mods should be able to sort it out that I was number 1. Obviously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom