Caught a whopper yesterday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone can catch a big fish. It takes a special kind of skill to catch a small fish. (Their mouths are smaller = smaller target)
I've caught trout in three states this year so far, Arkansas, Colorado and New Mexico. Hopefully I'll add Oklahoma this summer.

Attachments

• IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 3

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone can catch a big fish. It takes a special kind of skill to catch a small fish. (Their mouths are smaller = smaller target)
I've caught trout in three states this year so far, Arkansas, Colorado and New Mexico. Hopefully I'll add Oklahoma this summer.
Eat too many of those and you'll end up fat and happy.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my grandpa wanted to restock his pond, he’d go over to Adams Creek and catch a bunch of perch, bluegills, and catfish about that size with his cane pole. He took me with him a few times, even though my mom forbade us kids from riding in the truck with him (he was in his 70s when I was born).

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you catch me out on the lower Illinois I’ll be happy to show you some good spots/tips. It’s probably one of my favorite areas in the state, I’ve caught some really nice rainbows out of there. I’m planning on going down and fishing the Blue river PFA/WMA area this summer, and hoping to add New Mexico to my trout list this year on our way to Pagosa Springs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom