Cb Guns for the folks of OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB Guns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings! Just wanted to take a few and let you all know were offering a $10 off discount to any OSA member that purchases a firearm from us, and $5 gun transfers for the month of August to OSA members as well.*
Just mention it to us at the time of purchase or transfer.*
We look forward to meeting you all!
Thanks,
Steve
CB Guns
530 W Broadway Collinsville
1230pm - 630pm M-F
918-371-5900

CB Guns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys, we hope to continue to live up to everyone's kind words, and be a productive part of this group and the firearms industry. We will be glad to help answer any questions we can and try to help find any items you may be looking for.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Greetings! Just wanted to take a few and let you all know were offering a $10 off discount to any OSA member that purchases a firearm from us, and $5 gun transfers for the month of August to OSA members as well.*
Just mention it to us at the time of purchase or transfer.*
We look forward to meeting you all!
Thanks,
Steve
CB Guns
530 W Broadway Collinsville
1230pm - 630pm M-F
918-371-5900

Hello and Welcome!

Have you considered becoming a forum sponsor? If so, do know who to contact?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Visited the good folks at CB Guns tonight and took advantage of their $5 deal; I need to keep my kids out of there, because my youngest has a thing for fishing when he isn't drooling over guns, and CB has fishing stuff too! He'd run me ragged in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom