CBD Gummeys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... Well I took the leap. Haven't had a pain pill since Tuesday. Used some THC gummies -- 1/2 of one every night before bed and a beer ... Or 3 ... And 3 fingers of scotch midday ... a day to control my back pain. You have to remember I'm a damned lightweight so I am staying pretty buzzed. Lol Haven't left the house all week BUT I have gotten back some of my motivation to do things. And the brain fog I was having trouble with is gone. Which I will admit the back pain is pretty ****ing close to being unbearable. But ... My headaches are gone except for a little twinge here and there, and my arthritis pain is also gone. So ... I've just traded off but it is a lot easier the deal with pain from one area (no matter how bad so far) than to be hurting ALL over and puking your guts up because the doctors only give you enough to take the sharp edge off, not actually control the pain. It's kinda weird but it's a bit more tolerable this way.

All I have to say is my card isn't gonna get here fast enough so I can find something that doesn't make me sleepy -- the gummies I'm using now were given to us to help Dawg with his fear of storms and he didn't like the watermelon flavored ones so I snagged them to see if I could get the same results I did when I smoked pot in college and sure enough! I cannot believe I have basically gone my entire adult life fighting every kind of headache known to man when I could have been doing a half a THC gummy every night before bed and felt human.

Still ****ing pissed at doctors. Because I'll get all kinds of grief I'm sure, for not being a good little girl and letting them **** me around ... But then ... I gotta go see them first. 😉 And that ain't gonna happen. They can teleconference with me if it's that important. But I'm not going in ... And they don't need to know anything about me other than I am fine and I'll call them IF I need them.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience but I am ok with this. Doesn’t affect anyone else.

My neighbor extremely overweight sister is staying with him for a couple weeks, she smokes weed like it’s going out of style. She sits on his back porch smoking several times during the day, my shop is in my back yard now stinks of weed. After today my shop stinks like weed.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy to report so far so good with the headaches. My appointment with the pot doctor is Saturday. According to their website I'll have my card in a couple of weeks. And then maybe I can get something a bit stronger because what I have now is not touching my back pain. I'll keep you guys posted if you want.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy to report so far so good with the headaches. My appointment with the pot doctor is Saturday. According to their website I'll have my card in a couple of weeks. And then maybe I can get something a bit stronger because what I have now is not touching my back pain. I'll keep you guys posted if you want.
Glad to hear something is working better for you! Until your card gets here, try a full gummy at night instead of a half? If you get a knowledgeable 'pot doctor', he/she should tell you what to try, which strain and how much. most likely the bud tenders will know quite a bit too....but may not remember they know it! :)

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hope you get relief soon. It will help ya.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since you're getting your card..............can we be friends 🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope you get relief soon. It will help ya.

Man I hope so. I'm a lot less of a ***** now that my head doesn't hurt all the time but my back is KILLING me. Scotch helps but I can't leave the house, obviously. 🤷 And I may not be able to with the mmj either to be honest but it's not like I'm a damned party animal anyhooo ... If I never left the house again I'd be A-OK with that. 🤗

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... A few interesting developments ...

Gummies are still helping with sleep and headaches. BUT ... I recently figured out I am allergic to nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers of all kinds, including black pepper). I started a really severe elimination diet (beef, eggs, salt and butter, water only to drink). Lasted about a week before I forgot and took a bite of one of Grumpy's french fries. My throat closed up and the dry heaves started before I even finished chewing it up to swallow. 😲 Spit it out and drank a big glass of water. Dammit. I LIKE a french fry every once in a while. And what good is a BLT without the T?? 😭😭😭😭😭

Strangely (or not so much so) that one french fry also triggered a migraine and cluster headaches for a couple days after that the gummies didn't touch. 🤔🤔 Do you guys KNOW how many years I have eaten my salads (with tomatoes) because "it's healthy for you"?? 🤦🤦🤦

I guess I'll wait a week or so and try green beans. I need to find SOMETHING I can grow in the garden that won't kill me. 😉😂😂

I'll be glad when my card gets here. I want to start walking but I can't get down the block and around the corner without my cane.

Latest posts

Top Bottom