CCI 450 primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate it. Everyone says that's what to use in the 6.5 grendel. Trying to get everything to reload and haven't found any yet.
I misread your title. I read ”450” but was thinking ”250”. I still may have some but will have to look. I have SEVERAL THOUSAND CCI 250 primers.

Edit to add. I can’t find any CCI450’s, but I do have some Wolf magnum small rifle primers if they will work.

Last edited:

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I misread your title. I read ”450” but was thinking ”250”. I still may have some but will have to look. I have SEVERAL THOUSAND CCI 250 primers.

Edit to add. I can’t find any CCI450’s, but I do have some Wolf magnum small rifle primers if they will work.
If I don't find any ill let you know tomorrow. Thanks!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you’re the scalawag who bought those before I could to my wallet. Shame on you!
I only got one of the three....the other two disappeared quickly after my order. I also took advantage of the Barnes TTSX 300gr 375 cal for .33ea and the Hornady 250gr 338 for the same. Figured one of each was my bag limit for the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom