CCI 450 primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@swampratt You aren’t going to risk all of our lives with that unsafe trailer are you?
😂🤣🚔🚔🚍🚍
Why yes i may drag it to Tecumseh and load it down with Cedar trees or hardwood for my winter heating.

No not this round the death trap Camp Corolla with Camry front springs on the back will make the trip.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will give you a Hundred for free.
I am in Yukon and that is about 60 miles from Tecumseh.
But I am thinking of heading out there Thursday or Friday.
Now that’s one of the coolest deals. That’s what being a human is all about. Helping someone out. Gives me warm and fuzzies.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the time magnum primers are needed is due to their thicker cup and better resistance to pressure.
Or because you are trying to light hard to ignite powder; such as spherical powders.
Or you are trying to light off a long, fat column of powder and need the higher brisance to do it.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or because you are trying to light hard to ignite powder; such as spherical powders.
Or you are trying to light off a long, fat column of powder and need the higher brisance to do it.

Well F me...

Dude, you are are absolutely right. I had just finished another Grendel response somewhere else and that cartridge was stuck in my mind..

Yeah, occasionally something like a 6.5 CM or .308 with a SRP can get misfires with ball powders...especially if it is cold. Any case with about 50 or more grains of H2O capacity is subject to this.

#41s are still interchangeable though...but I wouldn't try standard SRP.

Im going to go cut the erroneous second half of my post off before I spread bad info.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will give you a Hundred for free.
I am in Yukon and that is about 60 miles from Tecumseh.
But I am thinking of heading out there Thursday or Friday.
It was great to meet you and thanks for the primers and delivery. Hopefully you will be looking for something I have one day and I can repay your generosity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom