CCW classes in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just took mine at Practical Shooting in McLoud this weekend. Wes Elliot teaches a great class: a mix of humor, demonstrations, and hard instruction. Like younggunner said, if you're looking for an easy way out, don't go to McLoud. If you want a well-balanced course that will teach you the legal aspects and pistol confidence, go!

smatter

New to the site!
Reaction score
A co-worker and our wives took our CCW class with Wes Elliot at Practical Shooting in McLoud. Wes is knowledgable, humorous, and opinionated :-)

I will go back for advanced classes and would recommend Wes to anyone. If you go be sure to tell Wes how impressed you are with his mad skills ;-)

Check him out at http://www.ccwok.com

$50 for CCW class. Wes has his own classroom and multimedia powerpoint presentation as well as his own range at the site. Wes goes beyond the call, with his presnetation, training, and demonstrations. I never found myself bored and was suprised how fast 8 hours passed.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dale Autry (call Outdoor America for phone #) is having a class on the 18th. I think, the man at the Firing Pin is definityly having one on the 18th. also.

Danzer

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I searched the area and found this thread. After everyone's feedback decided to meet up with G.W. Davis, 405-620-2092 and his course was perfect. The best environment that anyone could have had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom