Charles McMahan - R.I.P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, I can see that you thought a lot of him. He did more for this country and society than all of the Hollywood know it alls combined.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't really know if I should post anything because it doesn't mean much to the random person, but my grandfather passed away peacefully today, just a few days shy of his 90th birthday. He was a decorated veteran of the Navy and served in Korea from 50 to 53. He loved his daughter and his three grandsons unconditionally, and was someone who I looked up to tremendously. He'd never miss an Army / Navy football game, and I never saw a crossword puzzle he couldn't solve. He will be sorely missed.
Personally, I think you did a fine thing. My grandfather passed in 1977, and I've missed him at least once a day every day since. He taught me how to make and fix things, and even in my retirement I use the skills he taught me at least daily! I definitely feel for you loss!

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom