• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Cheap boat/canoe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking to see if there's any deals out there, or a canoe you have taking up space that you want get rid of. The older, nastier, uglier the better, as long as it floats and does canoe things. I wanna do some exploring and camping in more remote areas than I have been the past few years. I'll even send you pictures of the canoe as it travels.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
The other option might be one of the Intek inflatables kayaks. I have one that I think is really nice. Stores pretty small and easily in a bag too. Just need better paddles IMHO than they come with.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Get ya one of these... :drunk2:

boat_doubles_as_tent-jpg.192788

Attachments

• boat_doubles_as_tent.jpg
    boat_doubles_as_tent.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 270

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Looking to see if there's any deals out there, or a canoe you have taking up space that you want get rid of. The older, nastier, uglier the better, as long as it floats and does canoe things. I wanna do some exploring and camping in more remote areas than I have been the past few years. I'll even send you pictures of the canoe as it travels.

You know you're just trying to find a way to "lose" all of those firearms.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Get ya one of these... :drunk2:

boat_doubles_as_tent-jpg.192788
What a deal!!

Yep War Eagle has bunches of them 17 foot and 100 bucks all aluminum.
I think it was 36" or 38" wide if I remember right when we tossed it onto the top of my boys car.
sounds like I’m gonna be making a trip across the state soon. Is there a point of contact or is it a show up and look for the sign kinda thing? Did they have a fair amount of them for sale?

im trying to look like this next week!
BECD764E-E1F0-42C1-98E0-5868D3650ED1.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom