• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Cheap boat/canoe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
What a deal!!

sounds like I’m gonna be making a trip across the state soon. Is there a point of contact or is it a show up and look for the sign kinda thing? Did they have a fair amount of them for sale?

im trying to look like this next week!
View attachment 192811
If I had a place with a body of water on it I would have to get one just to remind me of all the crazy times I had floating the river in my younger days.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If I had a place with a body of water on it I would have to get one just to remind me of all the crazy times I had floating the river in my younger days.
I fully intend on getting myself into plenty of trouble with this canoe. Builds character.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It's on highway 10 between Tahlequah and Kansas, Oklahoma. I live about 10 miles from there.

@okierider i called them today and they said they have some left. I’m hoping this weather keeps people away for the weekend, and I’m planning on heading up there Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully I can find a trailer. If you wanted, I could always pick one up for you if I find that trailer.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@okierider i called them today and they said they have some left. I’m hoping this weather keeps people away for the weekend, and I’m planning on heading up there Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully I can find a trailer. If you wanted, I could always pick one up for you if I find that trailer.

Why does everything have to be 100-200 miles from me. I'd buy one but not traveling in this weather.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Man that would be great, let me know when you head that way and I will get money to you!! PM sent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom