Cheaper than Dirt... capitalists they are...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy bejebus batman.... at least they could offer a reach around with those prices!

While I feel I'm "ok" on my ammo levels, I'm gonna go to a few stores tomorrow (hunting down parts or a whole dedicated glock AR9 lower or pistol setup) and might hit academy to see if their shelves are as barren as my field where I grow my f&%ks.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey CTD
899114-download-free-redneck-wallpapers-1920x1080-for-hd_kindlephoto-250050068.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CTD has been high as long and as far back as I can remember. Never been a fan. That is some Olympic level neckbeard right there though.

And the Gold-Medal in "Neckbearding" goes to: The Do Ya Dirty Neckbeard Company, Inc. (DBA: Cheaper Than Dirt).

Bastages will never see another dime from me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the Gold-Medal in "Neckbearding" goes to: The Do Ya Dirty Neckbeard Company, Inc. (DBA: Cheaper Than Dirt).

Bastages will never see another dime from me.
I gave up on them back in 2016 (obama election)when they canceled a shotgun order on me saying out of stock when it was in stock on their website, and then doubled the price the next day saying it was indeed in stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom