Cheaper than Dirt... capitalists they are...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seeing 9mm ball going for $40 per 50 round box. Did it ever get that high 2010-12? I wasn't old enough then to be able to buy it then
Dang! At that price if I were a neckbeard, I could make some good change with the 5200 rounds of 9mm ball I bought when walmart put it all on clearance.
I'm not that kind of guy though to take advantage of my fellow shooters, so I'll probably just shoot it all myself. Actually it's 5000 rounds now. 200 went downrange today.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang! At that price if I were a neckbeard, I could make some good change with the 5200 rounds of 9mm ball I bought when walmart put it all on clearance.
I'm not that kind of guy though to take advantage of my fellow shooters, so I'll probably just shoot it all myself. Actually it's 5000 rounds now. 200 went downrange today.

Well that's just being greedy!! :)

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The absolute saddest part is that CTD is actually out of ammo, so they were able to gouge enough panicked people to justify their pricing. I hope someone files a lawsuit for price gouging and shuts them down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom