Chelsea Clinton being sued for plagiarism.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So she quoted three well known historical figures in her book that he also quoted in his book?
Sounds like plagiarism to me.

EDIT: Through my well known investigative powers, I've found that the quotes come from Hellen Keller, Harriet Tubman, and Nellie Bly. As soon as he quoted those people the quotes became his intellectual property. Looks like that little Clinton ***** can kiss that 150 grand goodbye!

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So she quoted three well known historical figures in her book that he also quoted in his book?

EDIT: Through my well known investigative powers, I've found that the quotes come from Hellen Keller, Harriet Tubman, and Nellie Bly. As soon as he quoted those people the quotes became his intellectual property. Looks like that little Clinton ***** can kiss that 150 grand goodbye!
Damm! It must be Easter! The dead hath arisen.
How you doing man? Good to see you again on the board.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Dennis! My internet time is pretty limited these days. Send me your snail mail in an email, and I'll write you a love letter sooner or later. THIS GOES FOR ALL MY OLD FRIENDS!

Just don't be surprised if it takes awhile on a count of my meds. And don't be disappointed if its in crayon. I'm heavily supervised here and they won't let me have anything sharp.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

some-things-are-better-said-by-michael-scott-30-photos-1.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well yeah, Caojyn. Who can blame a guy for filing a frivolous law suit?
The added advantage for us is that nobody will even read behind the headlines, and everybody will always know that the little ugly Clinton girl committed plagiarism. That's the main thing. Only us fever swamp dwellers will know the truth. The FAKE news is covering it up already.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well yeah, Caojyn. Who can blame a guy for filing a frivolous law suit?
The added advantage for us is that nobody will even read behind the headlines, and everybody will always know that the little ugly Clinton girl committed plagiarism. That's the main thing. Only us fever swamp dwellers will know the truth. The FAKE news is covering it up already.
Can't argue with you on that, she IS guilty of the all encompassing crime of being a Clinton

Latest posts

Top Bottom