Chelsea Clinton being sued for plagiarism.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Appears she is following in here mom and dads footsteps.

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton is sued for $150,000 by writer who claims she ripped off his idea for her best selling feminist children's book 'She Persisted'

• Christopher Kimberley has filed a federal lawsuit in New York claiming Chelsea Clinton and Penguin Random House stole his book idea
  • DailyMail.com can reveal he is seeking up to $150,000 in damages plus any profits from the book, a New York Times best seller
  • He claimed he wrote a book in 2013 with a section including quotes from three of the women Clinton's book 'She Persisted' featured
  • Kimberley, 56, claims the president of Penguin Young Readers US must have read his submission and used the idea for Clinton's book, which has been on the Times best selling children's picture book list for five weeks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Clinton-stealing-book-idea.html#ixzz4mgQbOibs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is shocking, totally appalling, mind boggling, heresy.... Nope, she is a Clinton. This is expected and accepted behavior for her and her family. Of course she is innocent until proven guilty. Good luck getting a conviction, or any of them having any convictions.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, this may be an unpopular post, but....

I do not like the Clintons. Shady, anything is for sale **** has gone on with them for decades. HOWEVER, in my experience, anyone can allege any thing they want in a law suit. People make up all sorts of crazy stuff. It is the your version, my version, and then the truth parable.

Let's see what shakes out here before we proclaim her guilty. I am certain that is how we all would want the law to work.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some investigative journalist might want to dig into her graduate research in International Relations, before it gets locked away from prying eyes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom