china threatens to Nuke Japan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a student of the military are you? China is building it's own carriers, SSBN, SSN, hyper velocity missiles, fighter aircraft, etc. They are rated 3rd in the world as far as military power beating out France and the UK. Many analyst have doubts the US could take them one on one. I think we could but would suffer heavy losses. Japan is ranked 5th by most experts. I put them 7th because their military is slanted almost totally towards defense.
Not a student of military apparently.
China is actually ranked #2, below the US and above Russia, which anyone knows they are week as heck to lose so poorly to Afghanistan. and they are flat ass broke and can not sustain whatever antique crap they are acquiring to build said military. And I do not believe anything they claim, I guess you do.
Do some reading.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a student of military apparently.
China is actually ranked #2, below the US and above Russia, which anyone knows they are week as heck to lose so poorly to Afghanistan. and they are flat ass broke and can not sustain whatever antique crap they are acquiring to build said military. And I do not believe anything they claim, I guess you do.
Do some reading.

I do lots of reading. China has been modernizing it's military for years, but so has Japan. Russia is wrapped up elsewhere but has been selling it's best weapons to China. Including the S-400, SU-35, etc, etc. Right now Japan's navy is ranked 4th in the world as far as tonnage and their air force is equipped with F15s and now the F35. Aegis equipped destroyers with the last 2 pushing cruiser size. 4 helo destroyers that are really light carriers. (I was wrong about the ski jumps as I was thinking of India)

If war breaks out between Japan and China it will become a world war very quickly and if China uses a nuke even slow Joe will have to react.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do lots of reading. China has been modernizing it's military for years, but so has Japan. Russia is wrapped up elsewhere but has been selling it's best weapons to China. Including the S-400, SU-35, etc, etc. Right now Japan's navy is ranked 4th in the world as far as tonnage and their air force is equipped with F15s and now the F35. Aegis equipped destroyers with the last 2 pushing cruiser size. 4 helo destroyers that are really light carriers. (I was wrong about the ski jumps as I was thinking of India)

If war breaks out between Japan and China it will become a world war very quickly and if China uses a nuke even slow Joe will have to react.
Youve been mislead. This is false.
Clue, The US is constantly staying a step or 5 ahead of them both.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But its all just saber rattling. China KNOWS not to piss off the US with the right leadership.
We just lack that ATM.
China would return to the stone age overnight if it got cross with a Trump style leader.

Latest posts

Top Bottom