Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda makes you wax nostalgic for the Cold War. I mean, at least in those days, we KNEW where most of the Commies lived, and had plenty o' Commiecide ready to apply.

"Good morning, and now the weather. The high in Peking will be 4 million degrees in about 15 minutes."

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As Brandon Darby points out, “The current Chinese government, the communist People’s Republic of China, was established in a revolution led by Mao Zedong, who killed an estimated 40-70 million people with starvation, executions, and re-education camps.”

Indeed, it was Mao himself who said “political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.”

This should provide a hint as to what happens when tyrants are unleashed upon a disarmed population, and why China’s call to repeal the Second Amendment rings chillingly hollow.

Since the state has all the guns, the idea of government thugs arbitrarily kicking people off their own property is a routine occurrence in China. The kind of massive land grabs and forced relocations that occur almost every day in China is not a situation that has yet been visited on America primarily because Americans have the second amendment with which to protect their private property rights.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I can easily see this as a way for China to hope the USA becomes unarmed, then 5-10 years down the road try to invade parts of the USA that isolated or hard to defend. Tin foil I know, but why would they care if we are armed or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom