When a Government takes firearms from their people.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when it was the Congo their leaders took all firearms from civilians the white farmers were slaughtered, then IDI AMIN also took the firearms from his people then had them slaughtered.

I remember when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans their Mayor ordered all firearms taken from the cities citizens, and it was open season for many to be robbed and some killed.

In Oklahoma our past Governor Mary Fallon passed a law keeping city Mayors for doing this same stupid deed.

I remember finding this included article in a news paper article when reading the Book a state of Blood, i am just pointing out how a Government can if their leader is an anti-firearm President like we know Joe Biden is, we should always understand it could happen to us.
Removing firearms from civilians in Uganda (1).JPG

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is only one time or scenario wherein a population needs to be disarmed and that is under any form of government wherein the rulers endeavor to enslave its people. Even those who wish to disarm the people under some fanciful notion that life will be safer are just as despotic as those who would openly enslave the people for they would make it impossible for the people to fight off any form of dictatorship.

If you don't want tyranny, if you want freedom, never surrender any arms.

Woody

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is only one time or scenario wherein a population needs to be disarmed and that is under any form of government wherein the rulers endeavor to enslave its people. Even those who wish to disarm the people under some fanciful notion that life will be safer are just as despotic as those who would openly enslave the people for they would make it impossible for the people to fight off any form of dictatorship.

If you don't want tyranny, if you want freedom, never surrender any arms.

Woody
You are completely right. And many times the wish to deprive you of your rights or property come in the form of a “kindness”. Blankets being given to the Native Americans, Planned parenthood in the urban black communities, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom