Chinese Three gorges dam failure possible.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I was going to create a thread about the new Harbor Freight at Council and NW highway by Goodwill.

Went there yesterday and got a set of loading ramps, the guy at the register gave me 20% off and carried them to my truck.
Nice store, I'm glad to have one closer to home.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classic pattern of discussion going on here.....
Front page of newspaper
Lead story: Oklahoma Couple Missing in Naples
Farther down on the page: 50,000+ Killed as Mt Vesuvius Erupts

:rotflmao:

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seeing reports that key Chinese leaders have not been seen for some time.....we may see a change in leadership there.
But they will just be replaced by other communist party despots, crooks, and pigs that are already in high positions in the CCP. And, they just recently identified Xi as the leader for life I believe and I would guess he is well protected from overthrow.

Where have you seen any reports on this ? I would guess if there is going to be any changes, it will be Xi having people high up that are part of the Chinese virus disappear from the face of the earth.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that dam breaks and kills up to 30,000,000 people and China loses 25% of their electricity that should collapse their economy . Then will the rest of the countries economies collapse ? What gets an economy going quicker than a war? Would be a good time for them to invade a divided USA.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that dam breaks and kills up to 30,000,000 people and China loses 25% of their electricity that should collapse their economy . Then will the rest of the countries economies collapse ? What gets an economy going quicker than a war? Would be a good time for them to invade a divided USA.

I was thinking along the same lines. If this things is worst case scenario and 10s of millions die. This will upend their economy. Cleanup alone along with all the disease and destruction would last many many years. Not to mention what would get in the water supply from all the flooding. Hell no one even talks about fukushima anymore and its leaking radioactive water into the ocean daily for 9 years.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This may be closer to reality than most realize. Or, they decide to call all of our debt due and payable now. When the USA can't possibly pay up, they could call it a "Repo" and just move all their people over here.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
When and if this sh#t storm happens. I would say DJT tells them you want any aid or help. All our debt is wiped away today. Otherwise have fun with the rest of the worlds help. Hard to say though if they would even let insiders in or just try and cover up the death and destruction of millions of their people.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be closer to reality than most realize. Or, they decide to call all of our debt due and payable now. When the USA can't possibly pay up, they could call it a "Repo" and just move all their people over here.

Tell 'em "eff off" we aren't paying....Let 'em sue us !

Latest posts

Top Bottom