CHP shoots/kills man(mental health breakdown and armed with a taser) - excessive force/brutality?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not passing judgement because the video just doesn't show enough detail about what was going on. Obviously something drastically changed that made the officer feel that his life was all-of-a-sudden in imminent danger. Of all the law enforcement agencies, I tend to have more respect for State Troopers or Highway Patrol Officers because they seem to conduct themselves to a much higher standard of professionalism. Hope this is ruled as being a 'good' shoot.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**snip** Of all the law enforcement agencies, I tend to have more respect for State Troopers or Highway Patrol Officers because they seem to conduct themselves to a much higher standard of professionalism. **snip**
While I do appreciate your sentiment, be very, VERY careful with that. Trust me, I know what I saw and heard as a Trooper's wife and it wasn't all good. That's all I'll say on the public side of the board.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I do appreciate your sentiment, be very, VERY careful with that. Trust me, I know what I saw and heard as a Trooper's wife and it wasn't all good. That's all I'll say on the public side of the board.

I’ll echo this. I know of two troopers in another state, and one in a third, who weren’t so professional in the conduct of their work. Most will be decent folks, but not all.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll echo this. I know of two troopers in another state, and one in a third, who weren’t so professional in the conduct of their work. Most will be decent folks, but not all.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still a BIG proponent of law enforcement. They do a job the vast majority either don't want to do or couldn't do. I will be the first one to admit my body count would be LONG because I'm not putting up with foolish. And also because some people just need killing. BUT ...

Like I've said before the bad ones make it impossible for the good ones to do their job any longer. I honestly believe that anyone who wants to "serve their community" as a career needs to find another place to do it. Ride the ambulance -- though my brother who did that for 10 years would tell you to go become a cop. 🤷🤦🤦

So ... See?? I don't have a clue. Maybe be a social worker?? Or take a job at Griffin State?? Or just work retail somewhere and call your contribution to society honored because you didn't strangle out the dozen or so Karens you had to deal with on your shift.

Yeah ... I'm probably not anyone any of you guys need to listen to. 🤗😘

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We see what they want us to see ad it isn't enough to pass judgement on someone already stressed because of their job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom