Chronicles of lying cnn contributor April Ryan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CNN political analyst April Ryan was forced to backtrack on claims that the president was “heckled and booed” at a White House event Tuesday after it was reported that the ridicule was, in fact, directed at a protester in the crowd.

Ryan tweeted just after noon that it was confirmed by reporters that Trump was “heckled and booed” when he appeared on the South Lawn.

7EF2F2B0-84B3-4C40-99B5-7E9A4E46DCC5.jpeg

CEF1323F-795E-4842-9723-842ECB357BBC.jpeg

4FB860BF-0B21-4ECA-AE8A-A1362D2D1F89.jpeg

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL Trump lies on a daily basis. Dated May 1st
In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL Trump lies on a daily basis. Dated May 1st
In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.

And who in the h*ll is the "Fact Checker's database?" Someone like April Ryan working the keyboard?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And who in the h*ll is the "Fact Checker's database?" Someone like April Ryan working the keyboard?

Probably using fact checking by Obama.

Let’s see some fact checking on the entire media, including the fact checking sites. I don’t believe much of anything the media spews. 97% of the media’s reporting is negative. Let’s mulitply that by the millions reporting the news including the unsubstantiated or proven statement from hfa68.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably using fact checking by Obama.

Let’s see some fact checking on the entire media, including the fact checking sites. I don’t believe much of anything the media spews. 97% of the media’s reporting is negative. Let’s mulitply that by the millions reporting the news including the unsubstantiated or proven statement from hfa68.
I agree that the media as a whole needs to be fact checked. Just because what was said didn't come from Fox news, doesn't mean its wasn't a fact.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that the media as a whole needs to be fact checked. Just because what was said didn't come from Fox news, doesn't mean its wasn't a fact.
Agreed. Fox News should be fact checked as well. The media is just a glorified drama machine.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are you saying that Trump has never lied since being in office? Not even gonna touch the lies when he was running for office.

Were those my words? I'm simply questioning the so-called "numbers" in your original post. If you believe such numbers, does that make you a "sheeple?"

And yes, I'll agree that fact checking should be going on. Just don't rely on "someone else" for the data from the checking. Check ALL of those supposed 3001 lies and misleading claims. In other words, do your own fact checking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom