Chronograph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Shooting Chrony Beta Master, electronics sit on the table and it has more features than I need every time I use it I am scared to death I am going to shoot it, but it hasn't happened.... yet. I like it nice and compact easy to use the basic features don't know about the advanced ones haven't used it yet the manual is pretty thick for what it is.
I've got one of those too...

Will add to what Stammes said: It will calculate all the standard stats you would need to properly develop a load and display them for you. They're stored in memory for later retrieval. I just keep a paper log and record the results with comments while at the range and after every shot for later transfer to an excel worksheet.

You can buy a printer for the thing. Would make the data collection easier but you'd still have to put it into long term storage like an excel worksheet or access database to make it useful so I've never bothered to get one.

For the money I don't think the Beta Master Chrony can be beat. Midway USA put's 'em on sale often enough that waiting for it might be worthwhile. If you've got an account with them add it to your wish list. When it goes on sale they'll email ya so you won't miss it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom