Cigar lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I am smoking a Drew Estate Liga Privada Papa Fritas. I going to buy another case of these wonderful cigars.

What are sticks are y'all burning today?

Yup enjoy a nice hour long smoke. I mostly smoke whatever i can get from jrcigars on a good price. El ray del mundo prolly my go to favorite and i like javas to give to friends. The only thing i dislike is all the anti smoking freaks, they are just as bad as the anti-gun wussies. Slow down and enjoy a good smoke.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Drew Estates is my new favorite maker now. With the T52, the No.9, and the Acid Toast in the line up its hard to beat.

Had a Toast last night. The aroma is pleasant usually even to non cigar types so that helps too.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur #1 English Claro this afternoon. I was considering enjoying a CAO Left Coast last night, but got caught up in other things. I was joking with JB about not being able to figure out how I'm supposed to cut, hold, and light the darn thing due to it's odd shape. Wasn't in the mood for something new this afternoon, so the Left Coast went back in the humidor.

I just stocked up from Tobacco Exchange again yesterday. I go in there once about every 6-8 weeks to refill my humidor with a variety, although I make sure to have at least one Padron, a couple of Cohiba, and a few Arturo Fuente cigars on-hand. I only smoke once (maybe twice) a week. The Padron is reserved for pairing with a glass of 18-year Scotch, so maybe once a month.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
458 Socom, do you buy your cases locally or online?

I've been wanting to buy a case to save money, but I don't know if I would actually see any savings buying a box locally.

E-Rawk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now we're talking. Not smoking tonight, however my last was a Nub Habano 460. It's probably my new favorite cigar. I wonder if I should push my luck and order a Nub Sampler after coming home with a new 870 yesterday....

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now we're talking. Not smoking tonight, however my last was a Nub Habano 460. It's probably my new favorite cigar. I wonder if I should push my luck and order a Nub Sampler after coming home with a new 870 yesterday....

If she's into crafting, see if you can negotiate a use for the bands. That's the agreement I have with my wife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom